PLEASE NOTE: ALL DOCUMENTS SENT VIA EMAIL MUST BE SCANNED, NOT A PHOTO IMAGE
In order for us to market your property it is necessary for us to have the following:
- Contact email and telephone number of your solicitor
- Contact email and telephone number of the community Administrator (where applicable)
- Copy of the Escritura (deeds) for the property
- Copies of passport and NIE of the owner(s)
- Copy of the Power of Attorney to a third party (where applicable)
- Copies of utility bills, IBI (SUMA), rubbish collection (basura) and certificate of community fees paid up-to-date for the property.
- An Energy Efficiency Certificate for the property
WE CAN CONTACT AN ENGINEER TO OBTAIN THESE CERTIFICATES FOR YOU.
- A Certificate of 2nd Habitation (if the Licence of 1st Habitation is older than 10 years)
- Bank account number in which to pay the deposit (once the property is reserved).
FEES and TAXES
- If you are a non-fiscal resident there is a tax of 3% which you can later claim back through your solicitor.
- A fee to the town hall called `Plusvalia´
- You will pay your own fees to your solicitor